Sunday, March 1, 2015

SATURATED CANARY - WAITING FOR SPRING ♥♥

Hello everyone, 
It's first Sunday of the month and it means we have a new CARD challenge over at the RIBBON GIRL. The theme is: *ADD FLOWERS*

We also have a new challenge over on our Saturated Canary Facebook pageAnd it's a super easy one again - Anything Goes with a hint of Spring.

My card features the stunning image called 'Waiting for Spring'. Definitely a perfect image for me as I'm waiting for Spring to arrive too! We've been having such yucky weather here lately :(


Image is colored with Copics:
V09, 06, 04, 12, 01, 000
YR23, 17, 15, 13, 11
E79, 77, 74, 71, 70
C5, 3, 1, 00
 skin: E04, 11, 01, 000, 0000, R21, 20


 Papers are by Maja Design.


Embellies from the Ribbon Girl:
30mm Ivory wild roses, ivory flat back pearls, Lady Lavender and Mimosa Seam binding, 15 mm pearl sparkly diamante flat back embellishment, cheesecloth

Thank you so much for popping in!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs

4 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

absolutley gorgeous Silvie!

Grenouille Greetings said...

I LOVE this! Love the colours, love the colouring, love the layers, love the textures, love the embellishment. Did I mention that I LOVE this! Hugs, Lesley

Veronique said...

Magnifique ta carte :)

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Silvie! Your colouring looks amazing as always and I love all the pretty details
hugs
Mandy xx