Monday, November 17, 2014

La-La Land Crafts - PAPER DOLL MARCI - Princess ♥♥

Hello everyone,
hope you had a lovely weekend.  It's Monday and it means we have a new inspiration theme over La-La Land Crafts blog. This time the theme is:

*Favorite La-La Land Crafts product*


I had a hard time picking just one item!!! There are so many cute images and gorgeous dies! I'm in love with the Pape Dolls , so my favorite stamps would be Paper Dolls (all of them!!) and from the dies, one of my favorites is Heart Doily ♥, I use it sooooo often!!

Here is a complete list of La-La Land Crafts items used on my card: 

Image is colored with Copics:
V09, 15,06, 12, 01, 000
E47, 44, 43, 41
Skin: E04, 11, 01, 000, 0000; R21, 20
Hair : E29, 18, 15, 11, YR23, 21



Paper are by Maja Design - Fika Collection ♥




From the Ribbon Girl:
20mm Ivory 'Edwina' embroidered cotton on tulle lace, Lavender Beaded twirl, Beaded Ivory Gypsophalia, Cream Seam Binding, White Seam Binding (colored with dark purple ink), Cheesecloth, Ivory sweetheart blossoms, Flatback pearls, Silky Pearl heart


Thank you so much for stopping by! 
 Have a lovely day!
Hugs