Wednesday, September 18, 2013

La-La Land Crafts - HALLOWEEN release with SCARECROW MARCI ♥♥

Hello,
I'm back with my second project for the brand new La-La Land Crafts - HALLOWEEN release. There are 4 new images, 3 die sets and 1 Halloween Frames and Shapes kit. All of the new products are now available in LLLC online store. Click HERE to go shopping!

For my 'falling leaves' shaker card :), I have used SCARECROW MARCI, SPIDERWEB CORNER die, PUMPKINS die.  The pretty wooden oval is from the FRAMES AND SHAPES KIT
I have also used 2 older LLLC DIES - HEART DOILY BORDER and STRING OF HEARTS BORDER.




Marci is colored with Copics: 
Clothes :
B99, 97, 95, 93, 91
YG99, 97, 95, 93, 91
E35, Y35, YR 24, 23, 21, 20
Boots: E29, 18, 17, 15, 13
Hair: E29, 18, 17, 15, 13
Skin: E13, 11, 01, 000, 0000; R22, 20
Bird: C9, 7, 5, 3


Paper are by Maja Design - Walking in the Forest collection.




Below you can see the full release with all stamps, dies and Halloween Frames and shapes kit for you to check out! ALL available HERE in LLLC store!!

 Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and see the rest of the release being showcased!!

Have a great day everyone and thank you for stopping by!
Hugs, 

6 comments:

Jill said...

Speachless!!
Amazing Silvie, you are my card making hero ♥
have a wonderful day
hugs, J

Vicky said...

Hello my sweetie wow this is so gorgeous, you are my inspiration hunni you really do inspire all the time. Love this & these images are awesome, shame they are not in digi.....never mind will just have to go shopping lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

susiestacey said...

Love this one too Silvie, your art work is amazing x Susan x

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Beautiful Sylvie, as always :)

Ine said...

Wauw sooooo beautifull!!!
Kissss Ine

Loopylou. said...

he he he he!! oh my thats too cute silvie!! i love the inking round the oval piece too
huge hugs Lou xxx